Experiential tasting of Bovinel winery with sabras
20 / 20
Experience the tasting with the young winemaker Viktor Bobek, a versatile young man. Victor's tastings are an experience, because in addition to tasting individual wines, you will also experience the sabraz of the sparkling wine.
You will taste five wine samples. The wines are served with a raw bite made from local ingredients. The minimum number for tasting is four people, the maximum number: 20 people in a modern renovated tasting room.
What wines will we taste?
1. Green Veltliner - pleasant grass-fruit tones, delicate body with a harmonious aftertaste. the acid is integrated and completes the wine's fullness.
2. Gewurtztraminer - wine of delicate, golden color with a strong varietal aroma of rose petals, blooming meadow flowers and ripe fruit. Feel the pleasant fruit tones of pineapple and peach in full harmonious taste. The taste is full, extractive and very harmonious thanks to the residual sugar. It is characterized by a pleasant and long aftertaste.
3. Merlot - rosé - the wine has a beautiful pink color with an impressive aroma of fresh cherries and berries. The taste is juicy, fruity and pleasantly refreshing, with a balanced structure of acids and residual sugar.
4. Portis Tawny - the wine matured for 12 months in an oak barrel, where it matured and obtained valuable aromatic substances. Thanks to microoxidation, it acquired a deep red color with a brownish edge. The taste is full, reminiscent of plum-fig jam. In the aroma we can find overripe fruit supported by a delicate honey tone.
5. Vin de liquere - liqueur wine was created by the little-known French method Mutage. Aging for several years in an oak barrel completed a scent reminiscent of rum pralines and vanilla. The delicate and full taste of honey plastic is also underlined by the residual sugar.
Arrive 5 minutes in advance and dress warmer in colder weather